Skip to main content

Trey's Duck Dynasty Birthday Party



We love Duck Dynasty

Pool Party Fun!
It was a little cool....in fact nobody swam after this party!
 
He was having a great birthday party!

They were shooting the decoys with water guns...BOYS!
 
He was having fun!
 
 
Still playing!
 
It's funny, when we planned Trey's swimming/Duck Dynasty party it was still pretty hot and then the day before his party, it turns cool :)  The poor kids about froze when they got out of the pool.  Oh well, as you can see, it didn't seem to keep them from playing.  Trey loved all the decoys in the pool and the camo decorations we had outside.  I would have better pictures of all of this, but my Internet was down for about 3 weeks after his birthday, and then I got a new phone and let Makena have my old one (that had all of my pictures on it) and now she has lost it! 
On Trey's actual birthday, I let him skip school and my Mom and I took him shopping in Little Rock.  He found new boots, a new hat, stuff for his party, and of course we went out to eat!  He also got a tablet from Nanny and sat in the shopping cart in Target while we pushed him around getting stuff!  He was the prince for the day!
It is so hard for me to let him grow up. He doesn't really like me kissing on him or hugging him in public anymore.  It makes me sad.  I don't know where the past eight years have gone! I am so proud of him and thankful for him.  He is the comedy relief around here and completely the class clown.  Everybody loves Trey! 
 
We love you so much, Trey Landon!!
 
 
Beth
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a