Skip to main content

This and That

This is what an "Off Day" around our house looks like.
We got to spend Martin Luther King, Jr.'s birthday at home with the Simpson boys.
So Carlie spent that day doing her hair (what else?!), Makena was making bracelets with her loom, Noah and Trey were having fun playing in Trey's room, and Eli was loving the television (and Trey's DS when Trey wasn't looking!).  We also got report cards on this day and I am proud to say that we had one on the All A Honor Roll, and two on the A and B Honor Roll.

Makena, Trey, and Papa at Ellie's 4th birthday party.
It was cowgirl themed.  I thought it was funny that Papa decided to join the fun and wear a mustache!

Ellie loved her new horse watch!

And of course, her princess dress :)

Another picture of Trey and Noah.
There is no telling what these two will get into when they get a little older.
 
I almost forgot about this one!  We had a Birthday Party/Potluck at church for our Pastor.
I'm still getting used to all of this.  I want to be trusting and friendly, it's just not easy for me after what happened with our last one.
It's so hard not having someone here all of the time.  It just doesn't feel right sometimes.  I know the time for a "full-time" pastor for us has probably passed, but it's so hard to get used to.  Guess I better go find my big girl panties and get over it!

 
 
Beth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday Favorites

 Happy Friday, Friends! Today I'm linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for another Friday Favorites. What a week it has been! Having picnics with Wrenley and Makena were pretty high up on my favorites list. She wanted a lunchable (big surprise there!) while Makena and I had tuna salad. Playing outside is a must with Wrenley! And she loves making sure the bird bath has plenty of water! Another thing on my favorites list is listening to Trey play the guitar. This smile is also my favorite! We had a celebration for my son-in-law, Caleb this week. He is a pretty great guy and we are thankful that he is "ours" now :)  He is my favorite son-in-law! As I was studying for my Gospel Project lesson earlier this week I realized we only have 3 more lessons! That means that summer break is just 3 weeks away (for our Wednesday night program)! Although I will still have to prepare lessons for Sunday School and VBS.  Summer is my favorite! This summer will be extra sp...

Friday Favorites

 Woo Hoo, it's Friday! Just last week I was talking about how this month is flying by, but this week has moved at a snail's pace! Today, I am linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for Friday Favorites. I have been working on my fitness for about a year now, more seriously in the past 6 months. One thing I've worked on is getting my daily protein in. I tried the built puff protein bars a while ago and they are wonderful, but earlier this week I found the sour puffs, and wow, those things are surprisingly amazing!! I've also taken the new year to do a little more for myself. I started ordering from Nuuly (a monthly clothing subscription). I have found serveral brands that I have wanted to try. There is no pressure to buy anything. You just simply pick 6 items, wear them for the month and send it back and then pick 6 more items (of course, you can purchase if you like). This is a new favorite of mine. At the end of November I bought tickets to the Jason Aldean conce...

Friday Favorites

 Happy Friday, friends! Today I am linking up with  Andrea  and  Erika  for another Friday Favorites. This is going to be a rapid-fire Friday favorites because it is getting late and I have to wake up extra early to pick up a special little girl :) The said little girl! Nobody ever told me how much you love your grandbabies! Spending time with Wrenley is always one of my favorites💗 Another one of my favorite things is watching Makena present. This time she was on her "home turf". She did a presentation on The Stuttgart Army Airfield for a historical group at our community center. They had their biggest turnout for a meeting because Makena has so many people who support her and love her. We are thankful for everyone who came. Of course she did a great job. I'm always proud of her. It is always a favorite any time I get a video or picture of my grandson, Wesley. I can't wait until June! My gentle giant, Boone, wanting to do his favorite thing: GO OUTSIDE! Makena ...