Skip to main content

Last Weeks ReCap

Last week Carlie was given the opportunity to read to one of the preschool classes at a local public school.

I think they loved her!

Kitties

Trey's soccer team

Trey Man was working on his history project

Makena and Trey decorated a cookie house!

Carlie and Makena Faith at Aunt Jamie's birthday party

My nephew Noah picked this chicken Christmas ornament out for me☺

Things have moved at a little slower pace this week. We didn't go to either soccer practices because Trey has had a sore throat (swollen tonsils and all), He also didn't have a game this week because his coach is a Boy Scout leader and had to camp with some of his kids. He managed to go to piano and Discovery. His mean old teacher made him do school, even though he felt bad...can you believe that?!
The girls bowled Saturday and did well. We celebrated my sister's birthday on Friday the 13th. Carl worked all weekend...because that is all Carl ever does. I am extremely thankful for his job but also ready for harvest to be over. I pretty sure he feels the same. 
Homeschooling is going great with the exception of Geometry. All three of us hate it. We are pushing through, but I think we will all be doing a happy dance come May😃😃
I turned their grades in last Wednesday, and according to my computations, the girls have all A's ( low A's in Geometry). Trey has A's and B's. He has a different grading scale where anything below a 94 is a B😥 That is one part I don't like about doing the Accredited Academy. 
I'm not sure if I ever blogged about this but about a month ago a prowler got all of our hens. It was during the day while the kids and I were home. We didn't hear them. We were both sad and mad!! I think Carl has found us 6 more hens, so maybe we will get them soon.
That is pretty much the extent of our week! 

Much Love,
Beth




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a