Skip to main content

Merry Christmas!!

This was honestly one of the most laid back Christmases we have ever had (well, since having kids). We got up around 6:45 am and got cinnamon rolls in the oven, turned the fireplace and Christmas music channel on Netflix, and then got the kids up. I didn't wrap Makena and Trey's big things so they were able to see them as soon as they came in the living room. Carlie had to open hers upπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
They were so excited! Makena's bigger things were a drum, 21Pilots drumpad, and an irig. Trey's were an electric guitar, amp, and some Beats. Carlie's bigger items were a laptop and a furry stool she wanted for her room. They all got more, I'm just not going to list it all.
Carl and I also exchanged presents, although he had already gotten most of his prior to Christmas. He ended up with a new grill, an outdoor heater, a grill set, and a Browning pullover he wanted. He kept telling me not to get him anything, so I thought we were going smaller this year. I think he just wanted to outshine me😁
He got me an essential oil set and diffuser, a pair of cowboy boots, a new pair of duck boots, a necklace, and my big surprise was the windmill I had been wanting from Tractor Supply. I really didn't think he was getting it because it was so expensive, so I may or may not have cried a little.
So after presents we ate our nice sugary breakfast and played with our stuff.
We went to my parents house around 11:30 and opened presents then we ate lunch.
My mom got all of the boys hover boards for their big gifts and Carlie got a pair of Birkenstocks and Makena got a pair of Ugg boots. Again, they got so much more, I am just hitting the highlights.
We had Christmas dinner at our house with just our family Christmas night. Carl fixed deersteak and all the fixins.
Makena opening her irig

Trey, checking out his guitar

Carlie really likes her new computer.

Carl liked his grill set also 😊

Me with my windmill😁😁

This dude got the hang of the hover board really fast!

Uggs made her smile!

Carlie hardly had time for my picture, but here are the Birks!

Merry Christmas from the Mungers!
Hope you had a great one😊

Much Love,
Beth






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a