Skip to main content

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

 At the beginning of December Carl and I were asked if we wanted to put our neighbors old Army Jeep in the Christmas Parade.  We thought, hey why not.  It could be fun, right?  Well it was fun but I dreaded it all day long (my anxiety always does this to me).  It had been raining all day long.  Thankfully it wasn't cold just damp and foggy.  

Fixing her up..

Nobody got good pictures and I left my phone in Carl's truck
so I didn't get any :(

BeBe and Pappy in the Jeep

Trey hung out with Carlie, Caleb, and Wrenley
and watched us.  We invited him but he thought he was too cool for us.

After the parade we went to Carlie's and ate pizza!
Wrenley had fun at her first parade.

Makena missed out on all of the fun because it was a Monday night and was still at school.  Speaking of school, she was inducted into Phi Alpha Theta!  I am super proud of her and all of her hard work.

Carlie and I took Wrenley to the bank to get her picture taken with Santa.  


When Makena came home, we did our traditional gingerbread village.  

Carl putting his together and Boone watching and waiting for a piece to fall!

Makena doing her little  house

Trey with his finished product


Our masterpieces!

Me and my sweet Wrenley Beth

We also made the trip to see the Christmas lights. 
Yes, Trey is in the back with his sunglasses...teenagers!


Found a big purple dinosaur and it made me think of Wrenley.
She loves Barney almost as much as she loves Elmo!

Speaking of my little stinker, she missed our Christmas light fun because she was with her other grandparents (and Carlie and Caleb) in Branson, MO.
From what I hear she was a very good girl.  Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from a little angel :)

On Saturday we had our first Christmas of the season.
It was with all of my dad's siblings.
I hate it that Carlie, Caleb, and Wren missed it, but it was fun.

My sister and Makena
They LOVE history and genealogy stuff

Trey, My Aunt Shelia, and brother-in-law, Tim.

I managed to get this picture of my cousins little boy, River.
He was a fast one and always on the move, so I was surprised I actually caught him!

On Sunday night, we had our annual Christmas Program at church.
Makena is our tech girl, and she does an amazing job.

Trey the shepherd

Some townspeople

Trey, Cooper, Dixie, and Emma

Joseph, Mary and a sheep

Merry Christmas ladies!

and gents!

It's been a fun month of preparations...now bring on Christmas!

Much Love,
Beth























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a