Skip to main content

Top Ten

What's up blogger friends?!  Sorry, but I only have a few minutes to blog, so I'll just give you a quick run down and call it our Top Ten :)

About 3 or 4 weeks ago Carl got a new mower...and he was super excited about it, so he wanted me to take his picture :)

T in his shades he got for Easter and his new hat that Nanny and Pop got him from Bass Pro


Last weekend we went to visit Carl's mom and TR and ended up seeing the whole crew....well except for Jeannie.  All the grand kids were there anyway :) 

If you look closely you can see the snake....that Trey killed.  He was out playing in the front yard and then I saw him beating something with a baseball bat and there it was  a snake!  I'm not sure what kind it was because he had already beat it beyond recognition.  The only good snake to me is a dead one.  We had a talk and maybe he won't be killing anymore snakes!

Check out this HUGE egg that Grammy and Papa got from one of their chickens!  Grammy brought it down to the kids earlier in the week but I haven't cooked it yet to see how many yolks it has in it.

Did y'all get the chance to see Venus and the moon this week.  Evidently it doesn't happen very often and so I thought I'd document it :)

Noah, Trey, and Elijah were playing doctor with the 70's doctor kit!

My pretty flowers with my owl in them....two of my favorite things

Makena was playing freeze dance with Mrs. Odom's class

I had to save this one for last.....my silly Daddy was showing Makena that he could still hula hoop.  Go Pop!
Happy Friday, Friends!

Beth


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a