Skip to main content

Monday Randoms!

My three nuggets with their Colorado shirts on :)  Carl's boss and his wife were so sweet to think of the kids on their trip out west!
Makena's kitten, Milky, was waiting for a ride!
The kids were playing some kind of game at the pool the other day, and T was being some kind of animal.....goofy boy!

Every once in a while our big dog Sam gets to go riding to the farm with us....he loves this because he gets to run around while Carl is checking the engines or water.  This was on our way back home and he was a little winded :)  It's great exercise for him!
Makena and Grammy.  Grammy doesn't move from the steps...at all!  And she usually has a ring around her waist too!
Rice Field and The Moon
I took this picture on one of our evening strolls through the farm.  

About two weeks ago we went to visit Jamie, Cody, and the kids in Conway and had a fun time at Jump Zone.  For some reason I didn't take my camera, only my phone and I think I posted most of those pictures on Facebook and I had double posting, so you'll just have to go there and see them.
 
On another note, since the beginning of May I've gotten a new washer, stove, and a refrigerator!  Thankfully the last two I didn't have to get because mine went out, but because they were given to me and better than the ones I had :)  Now all of my appliances are the same color!  We also got rid of our king size bed and got a California King....I didn't think I'd be able to tell it was a few inches shorter on the sides, but I do notice I'm closer to Carl, which is not always a good thing!  But at least he's happy with the mattress and I don't have to hear him complain about his back anymore!!

Well, that's all my randoms for today.  We will be fairly busy this week due to Revival at our church Mon.-Wed. and my best friend (who moved 3 hrs. away from me!) and her family will be in the area all week this week because her husband is the preaching a Revival in Des Arc, so we plan to go to that on Thurs. or Friday....and I better get to see them some during the week too!!  I miss her like crazy already and it's just been a month since they moved.  She is my partner in crime and I'll be lost (at school..she was my co-worker) without her :(   She was the friend I had prayed for and now she left me....as you can tell, I'm still dealing with this!

Happy Monday!!
Beth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a