Skip to main content

Easter Sunday 2018

My three nuggets on the way to church.

Trey with his Sunday School class

Macy, Makena, Ms. Ruby, and Carlie were ready for Sunday School!

Carl leading singing before Sunday School. Doesn't he look handsome?!

Not the best picture of us, but the only person available to take this was my nephew, Noah. He did a good job, the angle was just a little wonky. 

After church we went to the Community Center to have lunch with my Grammy and family. 

My mom brought her dog Toby. He looked so cute in his tie. I told Carlie he was her boyfriend for the day!

I got stuck in between the kids end and the adults.

Makena broke out the Bubble Glove for entertainment. 
They found some old sacks in the attic and had races.

Three legged race was interesting to watch.

Trey and Maxee Parker

7 of the 9 Great-grandkids
Grammy and Papa with the great grandkids

It was a pretty fun day. We had great church services (even though it sounded like a zoo with all of the babies). We got to visit with family at Grammy's that we haven't seen since Christmas and I got a nap before we went back to church! I still felt crappy but I still pushed through. I guess it is Mommy guilt. I just can't let a holiday go by without being traditional. I want my kids to have those memories and know that mama would do whatever it takes to make sure they have good memories, even if she dis feel/look like poo.

It was good for my soul to see Trey play the guitar while Carl and Andrea sang "The Old Rugged Cross". They did a great job and I don't think he messed up at all. These are the memories I will forever cherish. Thank you God for my salvation, my family, and your church. I would be lost without them.

"He is not there, He is risen!"
Much Love, 
Beth











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a