Skip to main content

A Wedding and Two Birthdays!

We began the month of November with a wedding! Carlie's roommate from college, Destini got married and invited all of us!  Unfortunately, Makena had to head back to school and Trey was sick.  Carl and I took Wrenley and Caleb to the wedding because Carlie had to be with the other bridesmaids.  Wrenley was  also in the wedding as a flower girl.  Destini is a very sweet girl, and we are so glad that she and Carlie met and became friends.  

My forever wedding dateđź’—


Carlie and Wrenley

Caleb and Wrenley

We kind of love her :)

This past weekend was my mom and Carlie's birthdays.  Carlie was my 35 week-er.  She was only 4lbs and 12 oz. and a tiny 18 inches long.  I was so scared that I wasn't going to be able to bring her home right away, but thankfully that wasn't the case.  She was a really fussy baby, and a super busy, smart, non-sleeping toddler.... but every bit of that was worth it.  Wrenley reminds me so much of her as a toddler.  I am very proud of her.  She is an amazing wife and mother, and she is very career oriented.  She is pretty much supermom in my eyes.  Happy 23rd Birthday, Carlie Erin!!


My mom is also a super woman!  She is taking care of my grandmother and her dog for the majority of the time, looking out for dad, her kids, and her grandkids.  She plays a large role in our church and all of the activities there. I love her so much.  Happy Birthday, Mom!!
 
Makena is busy with schoolwork, playing bass in the praise band on Tuesday nights, and helping out with our Christmas Program at our church when she is home. She is a very busy lady!  We were glad she made it home for the birthday celebration :)




Trey is still getting his schoolwork done in the morning and then goes to work in the afternoons (1-5).  He is also super excited about hunting.  Gun season opened on Saturday and both Carl and Trey went hunting.  They saw a few does but not that big buck they were hoping for!
Sadly, Trey illuded all of my pictures.  

This fall I have challenged myself to focus on all God has done for me; to share with others about God's goodness to me, focus on my blessings, and let His joy take control of my life and be in charge of my heart and attitude.

"Let your lives overflow with joy and thanksgiving for all He has done." Colossians 2:17B

Much Love, 
Beth




















 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a