Skip to main content

Friday Favorites

 It's been a hot minute since I've linked up with Andrea and Erika for a Friday Favorites! This is me trying to get back into my blogging groove :)




I came across this little dress last year when we moved, and I knew it would be fit Wrenley this summer! It was Makena's circa 2004.  I just love it when a plan comes together.  A favorite for sure!

Look at those babies. Twenty years has flown by.

Miss Wrenley Beth.
She doesn't look a thing like her momma, but definitely has Aunt Makena's sass!
Hopefully as her hair grows, she will get Carlie's curls.

We have been doing as much outdoor activities as possible.  That includes one of my favorite things...fishing!
Carl, showing off his big bass.
We weren't technically bass fishing, but whatever bites. It'll eat!

Of course we have also been going to the river.  Our kids weren't able to go with us, so we just took the jet ski.  
It has been raining so the water is a gross brown.
I didn't say we went swimming.  We were just riding and having fun together.
He is my favorite :)

Speaking of rain...it has rained some every day for a whole week.  After I went and picked Wrenley up on Tuesday, I saw this.  No sign of pride, only a promise from God.  

Thankful for all of God's promises.

This little toot is so mischievous! I kept telling her to get off of that before she fell, she did get off of it but only after giving me this look first :)  I look forward to my Tuesdays with her. It my favorite day every week!

"Look at me, BeBe!"

We found Aunt Makena's kid laptop (I need to get Carlie's Barbie one out of storage).
She is too little for the games on here, but we are recognizing some letters!
She's such a smartie pants.

Another favorite is taking rides out at the farm to check the rice water.  Boone loves to tag along.  We were having such a good ride on this particular evening but then he went chasing a skunk...and got sprayed.  He was so ashamed of his stank :(
 
He is super handsome here though :)

Along with the warm & sunny weather, the feeling of a clean car is a favorite for sure!


With the exception of the dog getting sprayed by a skunk, it has been a pretty worry-free week over here. 
What are your favorites this week?

Much Love,
Beth


































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth