Skip to main content

Sunny Days and Sidewalk Chalk

What a Beautiful day!!  We have really enjoyed the past few days.  Saturday I was supposed to attend a Vacation Bible School Seminar in Pine Bluff but Carl had to work and I didn't want to bring Trey along, so I stayed at home:(   We decided that since there wasn't anything else to do we would go to the park.  I did take my camera along but I ran into an old friend and I didn't get the opportunity to take any pics.  We had only been there for about 30 minutes when Carl called and said that he was coming home, so he came by the park and watched the kids play for a while, then we all went home. 
 Demolition is in full force at our house.  Carl finally finished my storage building and we are working on tearing the old one down (YES!!)  I'm really hoping that it will be done by Easter, but since Carl is already in the field, it may or may not happen.  Yesterday after church the girls and I took a bike ride while Carl and Trey burned some old boards and junk from the building, and it felt so good to just ride and talk with them.  They are growing up on me way too fast!  I'm about to have a ten year old, an eight year old, and a five year old.  I don't have any babies anymore.  On the bright side, they are now old enough to do more things and it is so much easier going  anywhere. 
Today I took the girls to school then I came home and started doing my usual stuff.  Trey and I spent the majority of the afternoon outdoors.  We rode bikes, jumped on the trampoline, and played in the sandbox.  Then my mom got home with the girls and brought some sidewalk chalk and sidewalk paint!! So guess what we did the rest of the afternoon!  Carl will die when he gets home because he HATES sidewalk chalk--I can only imagine what he'll say about the paint!!
Carlie's girl
Makena's girl wearing a swim suit!
Trey's boy with some really long toe nails!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a