Skip to main content

Arkansas County Fair


Last night Carl and I took the kids to DeWitt for the Arkansas County Fair.  They had some different rides this year and the kids had a lot of fun.  The girls wanted to ride the "big" rides which kind of made me sad because they are growing up so fast.  I still want to dress them in their overalls and ride the merry-go-round with them!
Trey is in the 3rd car on this little roller coaster. 
He loved it, but never would let go of the bar! 
Makena wanted to ride the Ali Baba but Carlie didn't want to
so Makena just marched up there all by herself!  I know Carl
was secretly dieing to get on it with her, but didn't dare embarrass her like that :)
Carlie wanted to ride the Cobra while Makena was on her ride.
You can barely see her up there in the air all by herself!
She said it was her favorite!!
T on the airplane
All three of them rode this ride, which I thought wouldn't be
a big deal because it didn't really go very fast, and Carlie
and Makena don't know how to spin very well. 
 The minute they stepped off of it Carlie said that Trey started getting white around
his mouth, and then he piped in and said, "I feel realwy dizzy"!
  Poor little guy!! Oh, and this was as good of a shot as I could get of them--I
guess it was a little faster than I thought!

In the animal barn...they felt right at home there :)
Carlie and Trey petting the goat
Makena petting the goat
We definitely used Germ-X after this!
"No more pictures!!"  Sometimes I think my kids feel
like they are followed around by paparazzi!!

It was a great memory-making night :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a