Skip to main content

When Things Don't Go As Planned...

It is really quite ironic that only moments after writing the "Back to Basics" post (in the school parking lot, mind you) that Carlie gets in the car and tells me about her day...and what a day it was. There were things that happened that day that should not happen at school...period. Somethings did involve her and things that happened to her with, you guessed it, the teachers son along with psycho Hannah and the Keyboarding teacher. Long story short, I was mad, Carl was even more mad (he called the Keyboarding teacher and the boys dad), and I made a call to the principal to schedule an early morning conference. During the conference I said my peace, and stated my demands (that Carlie not return to the classroom) and gave a little extra info that I thought he needed to know. I also made it official that we would not be returning. I feel completely at peace with our decision  (more so now than ever!).
So the rest of the week wasn't exactly the "Back to Basics" week I had planned, but  sometimes that's just how things go, right?!
I know that God was driving that train....just to make sure that I wasn't going to back out on my decision not to return.
So, Carlie took her tests down in the church on Wednesday and Thursday, and I made Thursday the last day for all three of my kids! Some other junk happened with another student and the same stupid teacher's kid, but we were not there, so I don't know exact details.
I truly believe that you reap what you sow. You know, even if the teacher (who is also on the school board...I know, how jacked up is that?!) doesn't do anything about her kid, even if he is never punished for his behavior.....deep down, she knows. I know that one day it will come back to them.
I don't pray for revenge, only vindication.
God will take care of it. And in the words of Forest Gump, "that's all I have to say about that"!
 
Our last day of the 2015-2016 school year 
 
Much Love,
Beth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a