Skip to main content

No Judgement Here

Most of the time it doesn't bother me when people talk about things I do that may be different than what they do. It is very disheartening though, to hear other Christians treat others like they are freaks because they do not do things the way "normal" people do.
Here's the thing, Carl and I are solely responsible to a much Higher Power than anyone on this earth for the way we raise our kids.  That means every aspect.  NO, we will not be perfect. All we can do is try our best and do what we know is right.
I was sitting at my mom's pool just last night with a few other ladies, one of whom I attend church with, and the subject came up about cloth diapering and making your own wipes, etc.  The ladies literally bashed this mother for doing these things. I was in awe and said nothing. Well, actually I soon left because I just couldn't believe what I was hearing. Maybe this mama just wants to do what she believes is best for her baby.  So what if you can't go to the store and buy diapers or wipes for the baby.  Get a gift card to Wal-Mart for supplies or maybe even be interested in what she is doing for her baby.  Nobodyis saying you have to agree, but why not just take interest and encourage her.
Come on ladies, what the heck happened to empathy?  Do I really need to ask you WWJD?  I dare say that He would probably not be concerned with what they are putting on that baby's bottom.

You will get no judgements from this mama.  If you are a baby wearing, cloth diapering, co-sleeping, homeschooling mama, a mama who works out of the home, sends her kids to daycare, public/private school, or a mama who does a little bit of both; do your best.  Teach your kids about Jesus, take them to church, show them with your actions. I don't know about you, but trying my best to raise my three in a way that is pleasing to The Lord keeps me busy enough.  Just do you and don't worry about what anyone else is doing with their children.

Here are a few thoughts that I found on Pinterest:



Much Love,
Beth



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a