Skip to main content

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms out there! A mother's love is one of the first loves we know. She nurtured us; provided for us. She was there when we took our first steps and said our first words. I am blessed to have a mother who not only knew the importance of taking care of my physical needs, but also my spiritual needs. She took me to church as a small child and made sure that I knew that even though she loved me more than I could ever know, there was someone who loved more...Jesus. It was (and still is) important to her. She tried her best to make sure I had the opportunity to know Jesus on a personal level and accept His salvation. That is the greatest thing she has ever done for me.
It is because of her love for me that I know Christ as my Savior and that I have followed in her footsteps and made sure that my kids had that same opportunity.
I am not saying that she is perfect...she is human. I am certainly not saying that I am perfect. I fail daily.  She is however, one of the most unselfish, caring people I know.
It's funny the things people say that just stick with you. Way back when I was a freshman in high school a former teacher of mine told me to be good to my mom because she would be my best friend one day. Of course I was like, yeah right. There is no way she will be my best friend! I can honestly say that she is my best friend. We talk several times a day EVERY day. She prays for me and I pray for her.
I am so very thankful that God chose me to be her daughter!

My Mom and Grammy

She has always been the best!

Me and my three babies!
I love them so much.

I had an awesome Mother's Day. We went to church, ate lunch at Grammy's, and hung out at the pool after church tonight. Oh, and I caught a quick Sunday afternoon nap. It was delightful!

Much Love,
Beth





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a