Skip to main content

That's How We Roll

Trey (in the gray t shirt) got back to bowling on Saturday.

This was the first time he has bowled since last March.
It was a little rough to say the least.

I think out of two games, his best was a 164... H
He will get there.  We are still planning on going to the state tournament in the spring. Let's just hope that he gets his scores back up where they need to be. 
School started on the 4th for us.  We are about a week behind where I would like us to be.  It was just hard for Trey to do school with everyone home...especially Carl.  He tends to be a major distraction! 
It has been fairly easy to get back in the swing of things. We will finally get our semester test finished this week.  I probably could have crammed a review in and got the exams done last week, but we had about 4 days worth of new material to learn in a couple of subjects. It is what it is.
Sunday was super cold and dreary but it was a great day. We had great services at church, an amazing Mexican lunch at my parents, and ended our day with a visit to Grammy and Papa's. 
My sister's kiddos were down again over the weekend, and we were so busy that we didn't see them until Sunday but had a great time visiting with them over lunch. Next weekend we get to celebrate my nieces 11th birthday.  She is the baby of the family, so it's hard to believe she is turning 11 already!

On a completely different note, our chickens are finally laying regularly! Molting season is over, but I think the heat lamp helped a ton.
Hennifer has a major attitude. 


I love filling my egg apron.

Things are a little messy in the good old USA right now.  There is so much that could be said but I will refrain right now.  Pray for our great nation.  

I know that this post was a everywhere.  I just feel the need to do a little more memory-keeping blogging right now.  A little more everyday "stuff" that I want to remember for years to come.  
This is us.  This is how we roll.

Much Love,
Beth
















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a