Skip to main content

Happy Birthday, Carlie!!

On Thursday we celebrated Carlie's birthday with her friends at school with a surprise party at Larry's Pizza.  My friend Jill and I had been planning this for a couple of weeks because it was her little girl, Skyler's birthday on the 10th and Carlie's is on the 12th.  Anyway, they have been in the same class together since Kindergarten and with Jill and I being friends, they really haven't had a choice!  So here are a few pictures that I took at the party.  I feel like the most horrible mother because I forgot my camera and had to take the pictures with my phone, but to my defense, I was getting really sick that day :(
The cakes.  Jill made Skyler's cake herself!  Skyler loves
Razorbacks and lime green and lime green just so happens to be
Carlie's favorite color too, so we did our best to make it all go
together, and I'm very please with how it turned out!

Skyler, Carlie, and Heather

The table before the kiddos got there.

Sidney, Madeline, Hannah, and Abigail.
We had 12 girls plus Skyler's little sister, Halle.  And of course
poor Trey.

Presents!

On Saturday, her actual birthday, we had a little family party at my parents house with Grammy & Papa, Bro. Jeff, Mrs. Cheryl, and Luke, The Simpson's, and of course, Nanny & Pop.  We had some yummy deer steak, chicken on the grill, and steaks on the grill.  It was a fun time, and really it almost felt like a Thanksgiving dinner. 

Happy Birthday to Nanny and Carlie!!
She'll always be Nanny's girl :)

I think they were singing "and many more"
or as Trey says, "and any more"!

Just Dance 3!! 
We have had the best time playing this, and just let me say
that I will never again wonder where Carlie gets her lack of rhythm from--
I watched Carl dance last night and literally rolled in the floor!! It was hilarious :)

The boys thought she needed help.

Carlie and Ellie Kate

Carlie with her Mexican birthday dessert :)

Happy Birthday, Carlie!! We love you so much and are very proud of the young lady you have become!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a