Skip to main content

Harvest Supper

Carlie, Trey, and Makena were working so hard on their
Thanksgiving place mats for the Harvest Supper at church.

T with one of his place mats

Carlie's place mat

And, Makena's mat

Megan, Carlie, and Makena at the Harvest Supper tonight.

Trey, Makena, and Megan singing "I Will Enter His Gates"

Carlie singing



Tonight was our annual Harvest Supper at church.  The kids and I spent Tuesday night finishing up place mats that our Discovery group started last week.  Carl was gone to deer camp so we just made our place mats and ate grilled cheese, all while listening to our church Christmas program on CD :) 
I always enjoy the Harvest Supper so much because we all just fellowship, eat, sing, and then Bro. Jeff does a short devotion.  It's always such a good time.
This is not going to be my "Thanksgiving" post, but I do want to stay just how thankful I am for my church family.  They have been beside me through graduating high school, to me and Carl getting married, having my babies, through the death of grandparents, good and bad times.  They have always been there lifting me up in prayer, encouraging me, teaching me,  and showing me love.  They are my "special family" :) 
Tomorrow is our school's Thanksgiving Banquet and guess who got the starring roll as Turkey?!  That would be the cutest little turkey EVER, T!  The part fits him so well.  I have had the privilege of watching them practice most of the week, and let me just say, he really hams it up!  I'm going to video it and try to upload it on here.  I don't have much luck with that....our Internet connection is not the best, but if I can't get it on here, I'll try it over at Mom's.

Beth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a