Skip to main content

Happy 75th Birthday Papaw, and Merry Christmas to All!

Tonight was our Garrett family Christmas in DeWitt, but it was a special Christmas because today was also my Papaw's 75th birthday!  We all kind of played it off like we were only celebrating Christmas and then surprised him with a money tree and cake and ice cream! 
I forgot my camera, so I only took pictures with my phone(I really hate it when I do that!) and they are not the best quality.
Carlie found sweet baby Greyson first thing!
 
Papaw with his cake
Papaw, counting his money on his money tree!
 
Makena, Eli, and Ellie Kate were having fun playing Cootie
Carlie with her fuzzy ball
And Makena got one, too!  This happens so often that they are mostly okay with it.  At least they're different colors :)
Trey with his new lunchbox....we'll see if he uses it for that or a storage container for his many, many, toy cars!  You never know about T
Carlie with her new lunchbox.  It has her name on it too.
She was a very happy girl.  Someone got her some fake fingernails (didn't ask my opinion) and some other fingernail stuff!  She also got to play Dirty Santa (yes, we all know I detest that game) and yes, she did get a lunchbox, IDENTICAL to Carlie's (only it has her name on it, of course) and NEITHER of them complained!  It's a mini-Christmas miracle!!
 
 
This was our first family Christmas party to attend, but of course there will be more, so stay tuned for MANY more pictures!  Hey, maybe I'll even remember my REAL camera next time :)
 

Happy 75th Birthday, Papaw & Merry Christmas To All!
 
Beth
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a