Skip to main content

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween friends!  We have been ready for Halloween over here since the beginning of October so I feel like a kid on Christmas morning getting ready for tonight's festivities.  The weather threatened to bring storms and rain so a lot of towns in our surrounding area did their trick or treating on Tuesday.  I'm glad we left it on the 31st because Halloween isn't on the 30th...duh!  We did move our Trunk or Treat indoors but you know what?  It didn't even rain one drop until we got back home around 7:30.
We spent an hour or two picking things up down at the Fellowship Hall, setting up, and decorating our "area".  I had mad plans to do a monster themed trunk, but since we moved inside and the girls already had their own tables, I decided to just help them.  I have been fighting some kind of headache/neck problems since last week so I was ok with just helping and taking pictures.



Carlie's was a 50's girl

Makena as Belle from Beauty and the Beast


And this goober was a police officer...eating a donut 

The weekend before Halloween we took Jack Henry to the Howl-O-Ween event at our local Sutherland's. We found out today that he won 3rd place in the costume contest!

My parents as Charlie Brown and Snoopy





Wesley just needed a break!

Mr. Liam. Seriously y'all, he is my favorite. Like all the heart eyes, favorite!

Carlie dressed as a Martian for the Fall Fest at the college. These are a few of the friends she has made.

Makena, Bonnie, Carlie, and Anna Grace

Makena Faith and her Sunday School teacher, Ms. Ruby

Mummy dogs for lunch at Munger Academy today.

We went to Little Rock on Monday to shop with my mom and somehow ended up at the Halloween store. Trey found the big baby mask and had to try it even though it made me cringe. Can you imagine who else had their face in that thing...so gross.


I know this post was all over the place.  I didn't sit down and plan it out and get my pictures in order like I should have, but done is better than undone, right?! 
We have had a great Halloween season. Carl has been off quite a bit due to the rain we have been getting so we have been able to do fall family things and while I am thankful for the time we've been able to spend with him, Thanksgiving and duck season are coming so we seriously need to wrap up bean harvest. 

That's about all that has been going on around here. We are still here, chugging along. 

Happy Halloween!

Much Love,
Beth


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a