Skip to main content

Life Updates

Hello there! Long time, no post.  I am so ashamed for not blogging over the past month. 
We have been a little busy and preoccupied with life.  I'll post a few highlights to get us caught up.

Mother's Day:
I feel super blessed to be their momma!

Almost 5 generations of strong women right here!

We had a very low-key Mother's Day weekend.  Carl didn't have to work and we kind of just chilled.  Makena left on the Monday after to head back to school for one last week before her summer break begins.  
Caleb and Carlie came to the river with us.

Makena Faith is officially a Junior!!

And she even finished on the Dean's List again. I am so proud of her.  She stepped outside of her comfort zone in so many areas and took her biggest load of classes yet. She spent a lot of time studying but it all paid off in the end and she shouldn't have to take that many classes again.

Carl in our new-to-us boat!
My uncle called us up a few weeks ago and told us that he wanted to give us this Four Winns 245 Vista.
It needs some cleaning and if we pull it very far we will have to invest in a new trailer, but needless to say we were super excited about getting it! Next summer Wrenley will have a good place to take a nap. It has a nice cabin with a bed, bathroom, and kitchen.

Boone approves!
I can just see myself tanning on the deck.  Now to think of a good name for her.

Trey landed a job at our local Ace Hardware Store a few weeks ago and has been working full time.  I sure have been missing him around the house.  I'm so glad that Makena is here!

Before Trey started working every day, I was able to have a pool day with all three of my babies.
Carlie's little belly is growing steadily. Wrenley will be here before we know it!

Doesn't she look nice and relaxed?!

Our little barn kittens are growing!



We were lucky enough that we got rain a few days before Memorial Day weekend, so Carl was able to be off! He did have to work, but we got a couple of good river days in on Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon.  

Still not really any sandbars out, but we found a shallow cove to hang out in.

Trey likes having his own boat.

So much fun!

On Memorial Day we had lunch and a pool day at my parent's pool.

Trey, being helpful :)

Soaking up all the sun!

We have two hummingbirds that always fight over this feeder.
I should probably buy another one because I just love watching them on the porch.

We are enjoying the summer so far! We have Vacation Bible School next week (I am the director again), Father's Day, my dad's birthday, a baby shower for Carlie, Makena is turning 20, and vacation coming in the next few weeks! It's going to be busy :)

Much Love,
Beth

























































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a