Happy Monday, friends! It's been a while since I have blogged. Last week just kind of got away from me and I guess I needed a break more than I realized!
We had Grandparent's Day last week at Wrenley's school. Nanny was sick and Pop was at a sales meeting out of state, but BeBe, Pappy, JoJo, and Papa were there! I know we are all proud to be the grandparents of Wrenley and Wesley (he is at the say school, just in daycare).
Wrenley was acting shy :)
Earlier in the week, Carl, Trey and I went to the river to check on the houseboat. Trey took his boat and Carl and I took the jet boat. We have only had it out a handful of times over the summer.
Pink Skies are beautiful
Sittin' pretty
We waited a little late to come in, because nobody wanted to leave!
Loading a boat in the dark is not fun though.
Even though it feels like July outside, my guys are getting buck fever! We have been feeding and watching them for weeks now! While Carl has been busy with bean harvest, Trey invited me to go with him to put out corn and a block. And you better bet I said yes! I don't turn down any time he wants to spend with me.
We brought Maggie with us. She enjoys running free!
Some ladies from our church went to see Chonda Pierce Live at our local college on Friday night. I somehow ended up between my mom and Makena. We had lots of laughs!
My mom sent this picture to me. It is a very old picture that none of us had seen before of my Papa and one of his sisters. I love old pictures and this makes me smile because he is so young and full of life. You can really tell they are having a silly moment.
Sundays are always church days. After church Carlie took the kids to go pick up some mums from the store. She sent me this picture during our evening service at church.
I love them so much!
They are both so precious. Wrenley is still adjusting to having a brother. She still wants me to play with her and not hold him. I enjoy my Thursday afternoons with her because I just get to play with her. We color, have tea parties, play kitchen and babies (pretty much whatever she wants). They are truly a blessing. Every time I look at Wesley, I just think of how far he has come. From that gray life-less baby to a thriving three-month-old. God has been so good to us.
I hope you all have a great week.
Much Love,
Beth









Comments