Skip to main content

Mid-Week Update

Happy Hump Day Bloggers!!  Our busy week here is in full swing and headed on the downhill now!  We had our first "away" game in basketball last night.  It was at the public school gym in Stuttgart and went pretty well.  We still lost, but we played a much better game and the girls seemed to have a really good time!


FUN, FUN, FUN!!

I got a little ahead of myself, let me go back to Monday.  Monday we had Parent Teacher Conference at school in the morning (all three kids had all A's!) and then we had basketball practice from 3 to 4 that afternoon.  Tuesday was back to work/school (even Carl finally went back!) and then a ball game at 6:15.  Today the kids and I went to school and Carl stayed at home and cleaned!  That's right, he didn't have to work because it was too cold.  Let me just say that I love my husband to the moon and back, but if he doesn't go back to work soon, I'm going to go NUTS! 
 Anyway, tonight we had Discovery at church and finally made it back home around 8:15.  Before church tonight our constable came by and told us that we have a court date on Friday morning because the loser that broke in our house appealed his 90 day sentence!  I just want it to be over already.  I thought it was over and I surely didn't want to drag that mess from last year into the New Year.  I guess it's time to get this settled now. 
On top of all of this, I started getting sick last night.  At first I thought it was just because I screamed so loud at the game, but it has slowly gotten worse and I started running a little fever.  I remember  this happening to me in High School.  Every time I would have a super busy week, whether it be with football games, marching contest, concert contest, or exams, I would always end up getting sick. The stress really does make me ill!!  Carlie and Trey are getting it too :(  I hope we make through the rest of the week without crashing since we have two more games to get through and a trip to Morrilton. 
I wouldn't have it any other way, though :)

Beth






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a