Skip to main content

Friday Favorites

 What time is it? IT'S LINK UP TIME!!  I'm linking up again today with Andrea at Momfessionals  for another Friday Favorites. 


This has been one of the most laid back weeks we have had in a while. 
Carl has been extremely busy with rice harvest. 
While harvest may not be my most favorite time on the farm, this picture is my favorite so far. Carl got behind Caleb at the mill and they are both wearing the same shirt. I found that absolutely hilarious.  

A few of the farm trucks got new stickers. I think they look great!

Carlie has worked her booty off all week and finally gets a three day weekend! 
Makena Faith is still learning how to balance studying and having fun at college and is set to take her first exams of the semester next week (feel free to say a prayer). 
This leads to another favorite of the week:
Here is Makena with her human foosball team! When she told me she joined an intramural sports team, I never dreamed this world be it! She loves it and tells me every week how much fun it is. She has also joined the MBSF (Missionary Baptist Student Fellowship) and is looking into sororities. I am so proud of my little introvert!

Remember how I told you that our friend Bonnie had her sweet baby boy? Well, I've gotten to love on him twice now. 
The innocence and sweetness are overwhelmingly perfect.  
Mr. Ryker had some issues with jaundice during his first week, which is why they stopped him by my house (on the way home from the hospital). It was my favorite surprise of the week!

This kid is always doing something. 

He started back to piano lessons this week. He could literally spend hours in his room playing the guitar; is always cracking jokes, and is now learning to smoke meat just like his dad! Carl is one of the best, and Trey aspires to cook just like him (well maybe better, because he is a male and they are competitive creatures). Today he chose wings, and while his bark was a little too dark for my taste (think ash), the actual meat was pretty great! The fact that he looks up to his dad is another favorite this week.

I'm slowly posting some of my favorites from Carlie and Caleb's engagement photos.  This one is lovely, don't you think?! 
Speaking of the wedding, we still have a ton of things to do. I have forgotten how much time goes into planning a wedding. I am thrilled to be able to help them and we are looking forward to February 20, 2021❤❤ 

Ranger rides are still a favorite. 

Sometimes I drive, and sometimes I'm brave enough to let Trey drive. Either way, we always have a good time. I am secretly waiting for a quick afternoon rain or a break between harvests so Carl and I can relax on our own. 

Those are a few of my favorite things (this week) 
Happy Friday! Hope you all have an amazing weekend.

Much Love, 
Beth

























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a