Skip to main content

Week{end} Rewind

 Happy Monday friends! Hope you all had a blessed weekend.  We managed to push through.  Here are a few things that we've been up to:

This wasn't over the weekend, but since I never got around to posting it last week
I thought I would share.  The boys really had a good time pheasant hunting.

They know they get bonus points when they send me pics

And even when they send me stupid pics, I will more than likely post them.

Also was not from this weekend.
Makena went with my parents to Old Washington in Southwest Arkansas.
This girl was in hog heaven. The magnolia tree here is super old. My sister and I had a picture made together on this same tree over 30 years ago when we lived in Hope.

Makena by an old building...her favorite thing!
A true historian.


There is so much that was supposed to happen this week/weekend that just didn't due to an un-named virus. There is still some super exciting news that I can't share yet, and let me tell you, IT IS SO GOOD and life-changing!  EEK!

Trey started back to school for about 3 days before he got sick.
We will probably be a little behind, but hopefully he will feel like watching some
videos soon.
My "Big Black Dog", aka Boone or B Dawg
He is a complete mess most of the time, but we love him.
My mom makes the comment all of the time about how she can't believe
that I have a big dog in my house.  I always respond with "big dogs need love too".

I wish I had a more interesting week{end} to blog about.  It was boring and full of sickness.  
I am praying that we are all well real soon.  Makena goes back to school next weekend, and I will miss her something fierce but know she has to go.  She is planning to rush this semester (unless something changes) and she will be busy with classes and with her Ascend (MBSF) group, so she may not be home for a couple of weeks.  I am so proud of her.  She may or may not have made the Dean's List again this semester (😁😁) We are just waiting on Ouachita to make their official announcement.

Hope you all have a great week!  The plan is to blog more than one time this week, but we see how that turned out last week.

Much Love,
Beth





















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a