Skip to main content

You Should Know

 


This blog has become very important to me over the years.  I have been able to use this not only as a creative outlet, but I have also been able to do some research, learn a new hobby, and even interact and meet a few new friends.  Social media can be such a great tool! 

 I try to be honest and open and share what I can on here, not just happy, or inspirational stuff, but our hardships and struggles as well.  I never want to depict our family as the "perfect little family" on social media.  For that reason, I try not to over share.  Over the past few months, I have struggled to find a good balance here.  I'm struggling with things in my personal life that I'm not able to share on here.  I have chosen to continue to share the things that are getting me through it.  Family time, my animals, planning in my planners, and homeschool.  I feel like a bit of a fraud though in sharing positive things right now when I feel so broken.  I haven't been able to feel comfortable sharing the other side, but I want you to know that those fun moments I do share are a very small part of my life.  I hope they bring you joy; I hope they cheer you up, and I hope that you remember that you never see the whole picture of someone's life on social media.  Everyone is hurting.  Everyone is struggling.  Everyone is going through hard things.  Of course, there are things that are not appropriate to share on social media, but please know that you are not alone in your pain.  We are all in this together.  I will keep smiling.  I will keep enjoying my loved ones.  I will keep getting outside and breathing fresh air and interacting with my animals to heal.  I will continue to find the blessings that God has given me, share them, and try to use them to the fullest.  But I will always admit to reality.  We are absolutely not perfect, and neither are our lives.  Yours doesn't need to be either.


Much Love,
Beth



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a