Skip to main content

7 Days And Counting....

I thought that since school starts next week I would try to post at least some pictures of what all we did the week before school started.  So here it goes:
We finished up our school shopping by buying
new backpacks

We went swimming at Nanny and Pop's
I'm not sure what Carlie called herself
doing....hiding from me I guess!

Makena making the "duck face" again!
I gotta get her out of that.

It was such a nice day today....no 105 degree
temps, this evening it was in the mid 80's and
we enjoyed every minute of it by playing on the
fort.  Do you see Carlie's bad attitude written all
over her face?! 

Makena wanted to learn to ride my big bike...

And she did it, all on her own :)

Trey enjoyed being able to play on the fireman pole

And he made it all the way down!!

He's such a cheese ball!!

Over all we had a wonderful day!! Even with the bad attitudes and little arguments, I'm doing my best to make the most out of this last week with my sweet girls home all day :)  I'm so thankful for all of them, so thankful that God gave them to me. 
Carl didn't get to cut rice today because of our nice little shower early this morning.  Tomorrow is the big day, unless it rains again tonight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a