Skip to main content

Merry Christmas

Makena with her friendship bracelet kit

Carlie has wanted a wig forever and I just thought
it was ridiculous, but while Carl and I were shopping
at Toys R Us I spotted this Hannah Montana
wig and knew she would LOVE it, and she did :)

Trey with his trash truck

Moxie Teen!

Carlie got a Fashion Babyz DS game.

They also got a new basketball goal and balls

We were playing in the dark because we had
to be at Nanny's early. 

For the past couple of years my Mom has hid
these ZuZu pets at her house before the kids got there
and then let them have a "mouse hunt".  They love it and it
is a little pre-present activity.

Eli and Trey playing with their ZuZu pets

Ellie Kate and Carlie

Trey got a new digital camera and has been
snapping pictures left and right.  I'll have to make a post of
just his pictures....should be pretty interesting.

Carlie was SO thrilled about her new microscope.
She has been looking at everything she can think of
underneath it, even blood..she picked a scab..GROSS!

Makena with her new Password Journal

When we woke up Christmas morning we opened presents at our house then had to hurry to my Mom and Dad's house for presents and breakfast there.  The kids liked all of there presents, but I didn't get all the pictures I should have.  We have been the sick house around here since Wednesday.  I had to push myself to get through all the festivities, but I made it, and even though I didn't get to enjoy it like I normally would, I think the kids did, and after all, that's all that matters :)  After we opened presents at Mom and Dad's we ate our annual breakfast (yummy!) and then went home for a little nap until 1, when we went to Grammy and Papa's for lunch, then headed back home to start putting things into place. 
We started a new tradition last year of going to the movies on Christmas night.  We went to see the Squeakquel last year and this year we watched Yogi.  It was a really cute movie and Trey hardly took his eyes off of it the whole time.  I love the Holiday Season, but I'm so glad that it's all over and I can finally get my house back into some kind of order :)
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a