Skip to main content

Over The River and Through The Woods

Over the River and through the woods to Nana's house
we go!

Makena got this cute little blanket (unicorn) from Leslie

Trey was wrapped in his giraffe blanket sitting on
his best friends, Uncle John, lap.


Jeannie and Carl

Carlie was having a hard time keeping Jude in her lap.

Our first stop on this Christmas Eve was at Nana and Papaw T.R.'s house in Wynne.  We had a really good time visiting with everyone, opening presents, and eating some really good turkey.  I'm not a big dressing eater, but everyone said it was the best ever.  Nobody left hungry :) 
Yes, that is another picture you see up there of Trey with Uncle John.  He LOVES him.  I'm talking, he hardly left John's side or lap the whole afternoon :)  They make all kinds of crazy plans and Trey is already asking when he can go stay the night!!  I know he wouldn't stay by himself, but we might plan a trip to visit before Christmas break is over.
We ended up staying there for about 3 or 4 hours before we had to head off to our next stop....Grammy and Papa's.

Trey and Maxee.  He didn't want to have his picture
made with a GIRL! 

Makena with all her babies.  She was in heaven :)

Trey with one of his presents from Grammy and Papa

Carlie was showing off her new hair dryer...it is pink
leopard...SO CUTE!

Makena got a polka-dot one

"It's a Pillow...It's a Pet, It's a Pillow Pet!!"

This is the scrap booking queen :)  She loves taking pictures
and making scrapbooks.  It was a perfect gift for her.

Oh my word Trey LOVED his Paper Jamz!!

Trey with his doggy Pillow Pet

Rockin' Out to "Rockstar" or as he calles it,
the Shrek song!

So after we left Wynne we had to come straight back for Christmas at my Grammy and Papa's house.  There are so many kids, cousins, Aunts and Uncles....it's just a lot of good times when we get together.  The kids had such a good time playing and of course opening presents!!  They couldn't wait until after dinner :) 
 I am really running on caffeine at this point.  I haven't had a good nights sleep in 3 nights thanks to this cold I've had and my wonderful husband sawing logs all night long :(  I think I see a sleep aid in my near future! 

As I sit here tonight in my nice warm house blogging and watching my tree lights blink, I can't help but think of how Jesus came to this earth with such humble beginnings....a King born in a barn??  He came as that perfect baby with the sole purpose to die for me and you so that we may have the chance to live with him forever.  I've made my choice to be with Him in Eternity, have you?

"For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord."
Luke 2:11
Merry Christmas Eve, Everybody!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a