Skip to main content

Fun With the Cousins/Outdoor Fun

We were pleasantly surprised on Monday afternoon when my parents went to pick up my niece and nephews!  Trey (and the girls) love playing them.  I didn't tell Trey the boys were coming and Noah really surprised him when he just walked in the living room and said, "Hey Trey, you wanna go play outside".  Trey did a double take :)  It was cute!  So Tuesday after we got home from school the first thing he wanted to do was go play with the cousins!  We played for a while, then ate supper, then went to my parents house and they played some more.  We left around 7:30 or 7:45 to go home and get baths.  That is the hardest thing about this time of year:  it stays light later and they don't ever want to come in until it's time for bed! 
My mom got some good pictures of them playing outside but I got the best one :)
All six of them!  And believe it or not, they are all looking at the camera!
 
On another day, Carlie, Trey, and I were outside playing while Makena was inside doing her homework.  She could have been out with us, but she is the most terrible procrastinator!  She puts off everything...homework, taking a bath, getting up in the mornings...you name it, she says, "I'll do it later"!  It drives me crazy, but I know that I am somewhat the same :)
She is still trying to avoid my pictures!
This was taken on a day that Carl was actually working later in the fields!  Yeah, that hasn't happened since that day :)  One day it will all get planted.  We may be harvesting in December, but it will get done!
Trey on his bike
 
Carlie with Sam.  He is a big dog but she has a great love for him!
 
Hope you are all enjoying Spring as much as we are!
 
Beth
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a