Skip to main content

God Bless Saturday!

This was my seat when I was actually sitting down.  I can watch the kids play perfectly from this very spot.  Add a cup of sweet tea and it makes for a perfect Saturday!
 
The kids begged me to let them play on the trampoline with the water hose.  This is one of our pre-pool activities!  It was pretty warm, but by the time I took this picture Carlie and Trey had already retreated to warm up!
  
How sweet is this?!  I couldn't believe it.  Carlie was sharing the swing with T.  Notice they are all wrapped up in their towels :)  We have our moments!
 
Here is Carlie with one of her cats again!  This cat is solid black.  It has many names, but she calls it "Little Pretty Kitty".  He's about to get to big for his name!

 
Almost always when we have bonfires we do it when it's dark outside.  However, today the weather was so perfect we decided to have one about an hour before it got dark.  It was really nice.
 
Carlie likes her marshmallows barely cooked!  Or as she calls them, "golden".
Yes, she was trying to get out of my picture, but I got her anyway :)

Trey is doing better about getting his just the right color.  For the longest time his ended up as sticky ash, but he is learning not to let them catch on fire!
 
Carl and Makena.  I had forgotten to pick up Hershey bars for smores, so I had to use snickers!
They said they were pretty good, but I didn't try them.

This never gets old to him :)
 
It was another Saturday family fun day.  Not to complain or anything, I mean I love having Carl around, but they have absolutely NO crops planted.  I don't think they have ever been this late, and to say they are all getting antsy is an understatement.  We are seriously praying that the rain will end soon, so we can get super busy.  I probably will be complaining then!
 
God Bless Saturday!!
Beth

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a