Skip to main content

Trey's Class Trip: The Museum of Discovery

Today marked my final class trip of this school year!  Trey's class went to the Museum of Discovery in Little Rock.  The kids had a lot of fun.  Everyone just kind of went at their own pace (almost every kids parent/grandparent went).  It was nice to spend time with my T-Man. 
He's so crazy.  This was at CFA before we went to the Museum.

He found some fish

This was his favorite! 
At this activity you had to decide which animals were omnivores, herbivores, carnivores, and all of that.  He loved this activity and was a lot better at it than me!

This was some kind of water vapor thing.  It was fun for him!
 
.
He got to lay on the bed of nails!  He said it tickled :)

He was climbing some kind of wall about skin diseases.  This was in the Grossology room!
 
 
This was the first time we had ever been here, so it was new and exciting for us. We did everything except the Tornado Room.  Evidently they simulate a tornado. Trey decided that he wanted to go in there, so we get in and then the sire goes off and it starts thundering and lightening and Trey is ready to leave!  So I didn't get to see what happened in there.  Maybe one day we'll go back and I can :)   Of course the best part of the trip for Trey was the gift shop!  He got a huge stuffed snake. He had his eye on it from the time we saw it through the window outside of the building!  When we got back to school I realized that I didn't have my camera, so I called the museum and thankfully someone turned it in! I was relieved and couldn't wait to get it back in my possession!
 
It was a fun day spent with my best boy!!
Beth
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a