Skip to main content

Marathon Posting

I got in trouble the other day for not keeping my blog updated like I used to, so that's why I've been doing a little marathon posting :)  I really am trying to keep up with much bigger things in my life right now and I feel like I'm hanging by a string sometimes.  That being said, here's what's new today:
Father's Day
Can you believe that I didn't even get a picture of my dad or Carl today?!  I'm failing, I know!  We spent the morning at church, ate lunch at my Grammy's house with Papa, Daddy, and Carl.  The majority of the rest of the afternoon was spent trying to wrap up packing.  Carlie has been packed and ready since Friday and was aggravated because Carl and I wouldn't hurry up and pack our stuff!  That's our Carlie.  She was born ready for something.  Here are the few pictures I did get today:
I lied, I did get a picture of my dad and Carl....a behind picture!

Pretty soon we'll have to have a trailer :)  Yes, you do see tents
packed, however I'm NOT promising that I will be camping. 
Carl and I used to camp, but camping with kids has proven to
be a little challenging, and we'll just see how things turn out!

How cute is this?!  It's June and he falls asleep with an
Easter basket in his hand.  I didn't take a picture of it
because I was having to use my flash and I didn't want to
take a chance of waking him, but he had that crazy stuffed Woody
in the floor beside his bed, covered up with a blanket!  I love
that silly little boy :)
I probably won't be on here for a few days, but I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to post when I get back.
Hope you all have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a