Skip to main content

Weekend Fun

Hey friends! I took a little break last week, partly due to the events of the week and partly due to some health issues. I am feeling a little better but still not 100% and we aren't for sure as to what's going on. So how was your weekend? Ours was pretty laid back. Here are a few pictures:
Trey and Talan made a pool in the back of Talan's Kawasaki. It was pretty funny but there wasn't really any room for two 🤣  so they drove over to my parents to swim.

Find this little guy in the front yard before the rain came in. And as you can see, he/she wasn't little at.all. 

A storm was brewing  

I was able to spend about an hour at the pool by myself on Saturday.  My mom and Makena went to buy groceries for my grandparents, Carl and Trey got haircuts (PTL), and Carlie was at work. It was nice for about the first 30 minutes. The silence was almost deafening. 

First Carlie came, then my mom, Makena, and my dad. We had a fun swim and an ice cream. Because swimming and ice cream just go together, don't they?!

Toby also decided he wanted in!

On Saturday night Carl fixed burgers on the Blackstone. He may have a somewhat unhealthy obsession with this thing. I mean, he could spend hours watching YouTube videos of some guy cooking on one. I don't get it, BUT I like that it inspires him because that means I don't have to cook! On Sunday he decided to fix breakfast outside (except the biscuits). Fine with me! We didn't have to go to church smelling like Bro. and Sis. Bacon. I like Sunday morning big breakfasts but I do not like smelling like it at church!

We went back to swim on Sunday evening. Trey jumps like this almost every time but especially if he thinks you don't want to get wet. He's a great diver and can cannon ball like nobody's business but this makes the biggest, hardest splash.

Toby was my floating buddy.

It was a great cool down to a hot day.

And it was a pretty great weekend even if I wasn't feeling the best. 


Much Love,
Beth















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a