Last week we made our annual trek down to the gulf! The only thing standing in our way was an eight hour road trip. I'm not the best rider. I'm more of a passenger princess.
We were packed to the max!
I guess Trey was cold, lol!
We always stop at Whataburger in Richland, MS for lunch.
Welcome to Gulf Shores!!
Our home away from home.
We finally made it, just in time to eat dinner.
Bahama Bob's was right next to our condo, so we walked over.
Delicious!
The boys were ready to eat!
One of my favorite sights...last name on our chairs for the week!
Ready to enjoy our day!
Trey and this hat!
He will kill me for this one!
Hammy Sammy, Cheetos, and Strawberry and Cream Bloom for lunch!
That's what I'm talking about :)
Another day beach day!
Carl stepped on this little guy.
If you look closely, you can see his feet.
And yes, we did put him back.
Trey thought it would be funny to wear Wrenley's glasses from my swim bag!
The only reason I wanted to come home was to see my grandbabies.
And maybe the dogs :)
When you go to The Hangout, you take a picture!
Between Carl and Trey, the seagulls ate well!
Speaking of Carl and Trey...every time they went out Trey was in the tube and Carl was holding onto the string or pulling him back up. It was like he was a little kid again!
Found a little Jesus hanging out in the parking garage of the condo!
We had an amazing trip. The waves were huge on the first two days we were there, but only yellow and purple flags were flying. As far as I know, nobody in our group even saw a jelly fish. Carl stepped on a crab one day that snapped his foot pretty good. The water was also pretty mirky the first two days. The third day it was perfect. No outrageous waves, no jellyfish, and the water was a beautiful turquois!
We had lunch on the beach every day. We ate hammy sammy's, had pizza delivered and went up and grabbed some Bahama Bob's. For our evening meals we ate at Sea and Suds, Bahama Bob's, Tacky Jack's, and The Hangout. All of the food was good but believe it or not, The Hangout won out this year!
I have more adventures to post, but honestly, I am tired and have to upload and edit more pictures before that can happen. Stay tuned for part 2 tomorrow!
Much Love,
Beth

















Comments