As I stated earlier, Makena wanted a Little House on the Prairie themed birthday party this year.
So we did our best to make it happen for her! I didn't get any pictures of my own. We did have decorations that weren't shown. And although we didn't wear bonnets and long dresses, we celebrated our own Little House style.
She is a beach loving girl like her mama!
Makena helped me decorate, because she knew exactly what she wanted!
Carl smoked ribs, Nanny made the white beans, Carlie made the cornbread.
It was a perfect meal!
We were happy for our cousins to be able to be here this year.
Sometimes they are with their dad. We still missed Noah though!
Wrenley loves to help people open presents and blow out candles!!
Nanny also made Makena a peanut butter cake (per her request).
It was delicious!
No birthday would be complete without a photo shoot!
My barefoot beauty :)
Happy 24th Birthday, sweet girl!
You make me proud of you daily, and I love you to pieces!
Much Love,
Beth








Comments