Hey there friends, it's Monday again! It's early in the morning and I am full of optimism and energy for a change! I guess that is a good way to start off another trip around the sun. My birthday was on Friday, and my kids (my girls. But Trey did show up, lol) threw me a party at Carlie's house. We had Mexican enchiladas, chips, salsa, queso... and of course, CAKE! Wrenley helped Carlie decorate the house and painted the sweetest little jewelry box for me. She was just as proud to give it to me as I was to receive it. Wrenley (via Nanny) also got me a porch goose that I named Eunice. Our geese have old lady names: my mom named hers Mertyl, and her neighbor, Polly named hers Gladys. Wrenley got a little more modern with her name...Abby :)
Here are the pictures from my party:





Comments