Skip to main content

Busy As A Bee!

Well the title says it all....I have been super busy this week.  I knew it would be hard to manage my time and making this school thing a new normal for me, but I didn't realize how unorganized I really am!  I finally broke down and bought a binder system to keep up with all of my stuff so it wouldn't just be laying around everywhere.  I'm still working on that!  My classes have taken up 2 to 3 hours a morning and I usually read for about an hour and a half at night, but I have a couple of really big things due in the next 2 weeks, so that might change :)   I think this will be a little easier once school is out....I might be wrong, but I can always hope.
The kids are winding down at school and we only go 3 1/2 days next week and then our graduation and closing program is Friday night at 7:30.  It's still up in the air as to if we will be going to the closing program...I probably will, I just don't want to!  I love hearing the girls sing, I just don't want to sit through graduation.  If you remember we had one of our seniors die in a car accident in February, and I know that graduation will be a little sad because of that. 
Oh, before I forget--the trial that was scheduled for yesterday was postponed because the loser guy is in rehab right now.  We found that out on Tuesday, and to be honest, it was the best news that I heard all week :)  I just want to say thank you for all of those of you who have/are praying for us (Carlie).  It means a lot to us to know that you care.  Don't stop yet!
I only have a couple of pictures to share for this week---like I said, I've been a busy little bee, and there was just simply no time to take pictures.

I took this picture of all the kids in their
red,white, and blue clothes for my mom.  It
 was actually taken last Friday!

My mom got the girls these cute flip-flops, called SwitchFlops!
They are so cool because you get to "switch" the design to one that
will match you clothes and they stick on with Velcro :)  Very cute
idea that has made someone millions, no doubt!  We are lovin' our
SwitchFlops---wish they made them in my size.


Trey fell in love with this Sponge Bob hat, which we did NOT
buy.  I was a little disturbed that he put it on his head, but since it
was already there, I took his picture.  See, I'm learning to "roll"
with stuff :)  Aren't you proud?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a