Skip to main content

Phone Pictures

What happened to my warm weather?!  Something is wrong when it's the 15th of May and I'm putting a sweater on for church!  At least the sun is out and we've been able to enjoy this beautiful (cool) day!  Yesterday, not so much.  Makena had been having stomach issues since Thursday and had been complaining and not eating much at all (not like her), so I had already made up my mind that if she was still complaining on Saturday that I would take her to her pediatrician.   Well, she did, so off to LR we went.  Long story short, we spent more time waiting on her to tinkle than on the doctors!!  She had to go to the bathroom when we first got there, so we went.  I didn't have any idea that they would do an urinalysis or else I would have made her wait.  They gave her a Popsicle and then they gave her water and ice.  FINALLY after we had been there for an hour and a half she went!  Of course then it took 15 to 20 minutes for the test results to get back :(  When the doctor came back in he told us that she had some white cells in her urine, but that he wanted to send it off for a culture and that would take 24 to 48 hours for the result to come back!  WHAT?!  Sooo, at the time of this post, we still don't know if she has a bladder infection or not.  Her stomach pain is not all that bad anymore, so I'm thinking that it may have just been some kind of virus.  I am just glad she's better. 
Back to the title of my post.....as I was sitting in the doctor's office for 2 1/2 hours, I started looking through my phone and realized that I had so many pictures on there that no one had seen, so I spare you and just put a few up :)
This is the silliest boy I know!
Carlie caught a butterfly at the pool one day last week

Another pool pic from last week.  They were all three stuffed into
that ring...of course it lasted about two seconds because T was smashing
Carlie, but they were not fighting at all  :)
Another picture of Emmit with her babies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a