Skip to main content

Ready to Swim!!

Trey, Noah, and Carlie in the pool

Makena Faith trying to get on her raft!

Noah thought that the water was WAY too cold!

Well, I really think that this Mother's Day was the first time we have ever spent it "in" the pool.  Usually we are just getting it ready, and we swim a few days later, but this year we were technically "in" it.  I say technically because I was NOT in it.  It was freezing cold, and I don't know how those kids stayed in there, but they did---and they threw a big fit when it was time to go home!!  Trey and Carlie even jumped off the board.  Now, as you can see in the picture of Noah on the steps, it still wasn't completely full yet, but it still had plenty of water to swim in. At least all of that green water from Friday was gone!! 
I am so ready for summer:  for the pool, for the kids to be out of school, for sleeping-in to at least eight, for staying up extra late, for the 4th of July, and me and Makena have summer birthdays :)   
I think after I get the girls from school we just might have to go lay by the pool for a while :) 

Happy Monday!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a