Skip to main content

Wednesday Randoms

This is going to be a completely random post because there are just too many things I want to write about!  Today the family loaded up and drove to LR to exchange a few things and do a little more shopping.  Y'all, I am so tired of shopping.  It's never been my favorite thing to do, but Carl and I have been to LR one day a week shopping for the past 4 weeks.  He has now officially said "NO MORE".  But I took that to mean in LR, because I have a few more things to get in town tomorrow :)  We also got stopped first thing in LR because Carl ran a red light!  Thankfully they guy that stopped us was super nice and would rather talk about killing ducks in Stuttgart rather than running red lights!  I guess he was bored or something.  There were like three other cars that ran the light, we just happened to be the last one.  Oh well, had to have some excitement today. 
Here are a few random things that I've been meaning to post, but didn't know exactly where to put them :)
Trey made this ornament for me at school. 
I love it!

Carl took Papa hunting at the farm last weekend and Papa killed a six point.
Grammy said it is the biggest buck he has killed.  He was really excited, and Carl was excited that he killed it when he took him. 

I am so in love with this label maker that I treated myself to!
I had one when Trey was a baby and everybody laughed at me
because I labeled EVERYTHING, but one of the kids broke it and I'm just now breaking down and getting another one.  It's pretty handy, and I've just been labeling away!

On a completely different note, our new doggy, Oscar is doing great.  He's still so shy, but he really seems to enjoy going outside on his own now.  Completely potty trained people!!!  That really sealed the deal for me.  I can't clean up after anything/one more in this house.  He's the perfect dog for us :)

There.  I think that pretty much sums up my random thoughts for the day.  Happy Hump Day!  Only 4 more days until Christmas :) :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a