Skip to main content

Saturday at Home

Finally we got to stay home on a weekend!  This is the first in about 3 and on top of all the running around Christmas shopping that we've been doing, I needed the break.  But to start my morning off I had to make a trip into town to go to the clinic :(  Thankfully it was nothing bad, I just needed some medicine for my cold sores.  So when I got back home I had to finish laundry, make the kids clean their rooms, and all that fun stuff!  Carl and Trey went outside and grated the driveway and burned a few leaves.  It was so cold and windy out there, I don't know how they stayed out in it! 
Carl, working hard

Trey is a big helper

Meanwhile, Carlie and Makena were playing Monopoly inside where it was a little warmer.

While the girls went for a make-up piano lesson this afternoon, Trey and I played trains, trucks, cars, tractors, and whatever else he wanted to play :)  It reminded me of last year when he wasn't in school yet, so I said, "Trey, this reminds me of when you didn't go to school.  I miss spending time with you like we used to.  Do you miss me?"  And without skipping a beat he said, "not really." :(  But then he said he did a little!  Carl is still hunting, but not seeing a lot.  He said he saw 8 does this evening but they were running and he couldn't get a shot at them.  Oh, well, he can't have a season, every season like last years.  There is still time though. 
That pretty much wraps up our Saturday spent at home.  I just realized that I hardly ever post anything unless we are doing "something somewhere", and since this is our scrapbook, I wanted to keep it real with our boring stuff too :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Pool Pics!!

Our new pool "do" And the back.... Trey and Maxee Oh, and this would be the first boo-boo of the pool season He fell over his goggles :( Part of our crew for the day! More people=More Fun!!

Back To School Photo Shoot: The Girls

The girls were of course more than eager to do their pictures, T however, was not.  That is why we still haven't done it yet!  Hmmm....maybe a bribe would work!  He's been wanting Open Season 2 out of the $5 bin at Wal-Mart :)  We are super excited about Open House tomorrow night and about school on Monday :)  Beth 

Three Doses of Happiness

Laundry piled up, dishes in the sink, phone buzzing with many emails, toys all over the house.......sounds like an absolute perfect time to go outside and relax with my kiddos! Today has been a VERY warm day.  It probably would be more enjoyable if we didn't know that it would more than likely storm tonight!  Carlie didn't go to school today because she was up a lot last night with stomach issues.  She never vomited, but she was very nauseated and has had stomach cramps.  She hasn't felt bad all day, just off and one.  We might be going to the doctor tomorrow p.m. because Sunday night I noticed that she has a little bulge above her belly button, I wasn't concerned about it (really) until her stomach started hurting and she said that it hurt to tough.  Maybe it's nothing, but people keep mentioning hernia to me.  Please pray that she feels better soon.  Also tomorrow is the big day....academic advising.  I remember the very first time I was advised (somewhere a