Well guys, I'm back with another easy crock pot recipe! When I tell you I am a crock pot girly, I'm not lying! My family loves a good seafood boil, but so often, time just doesn't allow for it. Thankfully I saw this recipe on TikTok!
Now let's get to the ingredients!
Ingredients
1 lb. Andouille Sausage (cut into 1 in. squares)
1 1/2 lbs. Small Red Skinned Potatoes (cut in half)
3 ears Corn on the Cob, shucked and cut into smaller pieces (I cut into thirds)
1 Tbs. minced garlic
2 Tbs. Old Bay Seasoning
1 Lemon (cut in half)
4 c. Chicken Broth
2 lbs. Raw Shrimp (peeled and deveined with tails on)
4 Tbs. Butter (melted)
Parsley Leaves (chopped)
Instructions
Step 1: Add potatoes (cut in half) and corn on the cob (cut in thirds) into the crock pot.
Step 2: Add sausage and minced garlic on top of the potatoes and corn and then sprinkle the Old Bay Seasoning.
Step 3: Squeeze the juice of 1 lemon over everything, then place the lemon halves into the crock pot.
Step 4: Pour 4 cups of chicken broth into the crock pot. Do not stir at this point.
Step 5: Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
Step 6: Add shrimp and gently stir all ingredients. You can remove the corn on the cob if your crock pot is too full. Cover and cook until the shrimp is done and changes to the pink color (approx. 10-15 minutes).
Step 7: Strain all ingredients and transfer to a sheet pan.
Step 8: Drizzle butter on top of all ingredients and top with parsley.
Serve and Enjoy!
* You can keep leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 3 days
* This recipe makes approximately 6 servings
I hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as we do!
Much love,
Beth


Comments