Happy Monday, friends! I'm actually getting around to posting a weekend recap before Tuesday...write that down! We had a really good weekend on the homestead. It started on Friday afternoon when my parents took us all out to eat dinner at Larry's Pizza. Wrenley really wanted us all to go. She loves to play the arcade games and pizza! And Nanny came with a ton of quarters specifically for that sweet girl.
Pappy stopped by at lunch and took a nap with Wesley.
He's a little snuggle bug!
She was a little upset because she wanted a pink toy.
Trey got the pink one for her and wanted a hug, but she said, "no way!"
We even saw my aunt and a cousin while we were eating. It was really a good time.
On Saturday Makena had to work and Carl and I were alone, so after dinner we made a quick trip to the houseboat at the river.
It was nice to spend time with him.
💓💓💓💓
Goofball!
These are the good days
From our porch💞
Makena stayed Saturday night at Carlie's for a sleepover with Wrenley. She is growing up so much. I miss all of the time I used to get to spend with her. She is still adjusting to being a big sister, but she is doing great in school.
Me and Mr. Wesley had a pretty great week.
He's still smiling at me :)
Wrenley has a porch goose named Abby.
These are Abby's glasses.
We laughed so hard when we put them on Wesley.
He didn't think it was funny 😊
And like always, Sundays are for church. We had a great day in the House of the Lord. I am so thankful for my family and all of our blessings. Our God is so good.
Much Love,
Beth







.jpg)


Comments