Hey friends, today I wanted to share a recipe that went viral about a year ago, Swamp Potatoes. I love me a casserole or a multi-meal where your meat, vegetable, and starch are in one dish. My family absolutely raves about this recipe, and I even gave it to Carlie and she and Caleb really like it as well.
Ingredients
1 pkg. of smoked sausage (if you get the 2 back, only use one link)
1 28 oz. can cut green beans, drained
1 5lb. Red Baby Potatoes
-Whatever seasonings you like. I use Italian seasoning, a little garlic powder, onion, salt and pepper (measure with your heart).
1 stick of butter cut into pats
Instructions
-Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
-Wash your potatoes and cut in half, then place them in your 9x13 baking dish.
-Drain your green beans then add on top of potatoes.
-Cut your smoked sausage and put on top of your green beans.
-Add your seasonings
-Add pats of butter
- Bake at 400 degrees for 40-50 minutes until potatoes are tender.
We usually serve ours with rolls or some type of bread.
I hope you enjoy this easy recipe and try it out for your family dinner! Be sure and let me know if you like them.
Much Love,
Beth

Comments