Hey friends, I know it's Tuesday, but I wanted to do a little recap from the weekend (Friday thru Monday). We didn't do anything super exciting, but I use this as a digital scrapbook of sorts, so I thought I would post.
Last week was Camp BeBe. Carlie went back to work, and Wrenley was on her last week of summer break. It wasn't as easy as you might think. Wrenley is still adjusting to being a big sister. She wants my full attention, and with a baby, that just can't happen. We had lots of help though. My mom would come in, Carl would come in, and Makena also came and visited. Anything to break up our days. It also happened to be the hottest week of the summer. Heat index was around 110 some days.
Wrenley loved watering the plants.
Wesley loves to swing on Wrenley's saucer.
Boone was so excited to go for a ride on "Old Mater" with Carl
Camp BeBe even braved Story Time at the Library
These were just a couple of pictures they put on Facebook.
I hadn't planned on leaving the house, or else I would have worn something besides a camo shirt!
We also had Revival at our church every night last week. I felt revived after the week. The evangelist was great and the Holy Spirit was moving. That brings us up to Sunday. It was a cooler day and a little cloudy. Caleb was at the fire station, so Carlie and the kids came to church. Wren didn't sleep well the night before and was complaining of her forehead hurting, so we came home after Sunday School.
She felt better after coloring a picture and an apple juice at BeBe's.
At lunch we found out that Grammy had been taken to the ER and that she has a bad infection in her gut. Thankfully some pretty hefty antibiotics will have her fixed in no time at all. Trey didn't make it to church Sunday night because he had a migraine. He took a muscle relaxer before dinner and then another one around 9 p.m. I don't know what he was thinking. He has been having a bad backache also. He just knew he was still in pain. Well two muscle relaxers in a short amount of time isn't a good idea. He called 911 sometime around 2:30 a.m. because he couldn't breathe. When they got their he was unresponsive. We found out because one of the first responders stopped by and told us. It was so scary for those 20 minutes it took us to get into town. His heart rate was super low as well as his blood pressure. We stayed for about 2.5 hours, got fluids, got a chest Xray, and EKG. Everything was clear...even the drug test for all of you haters.
When we knew he was okay, I took his picture.
He was so out of it. They kept having to come in and wake him up.
He finally came back around 3 p.m. on Monday. Super scary for this mama!
Needless to say, Bebe was tired when I had to head over to Carlie's to watch Wesley for the day. It was an exciting day for Wrenley because she starts Pre-K 3!
From the looks of her school report, she had a great day!!
Me and Wesley made it fine thanks to Alani!
Isn't he just the cutest?!
I am so thankful that God spared Trey. It could have been so much worse, and I think he realizes that too. I am thankful for Makena for taking care of him today, for Carlie and the way she makes sure we are taken care of anytime we are at the hospital, for Carl, my parents, and my sweet grandbabies who always keep me busy. Our church family and friends have been checking on us and Trey all day today and that honestly means so much.
So now we are all caught up. We are exhausted and glad to all be under the same roof tonight.
I know that was a lot of rambling, but I felt like it needed to be documented.
Hopefully we are only going up from here!
Much Love,
Beth









Comments